Would you like to know what a good response rate is to your customer satisfaction survey is?
There is an absolutely bulletproof method for calculating the exact response rate which is best for your survey, and your business.
To make this calculation work, you might have to let go of some assumptions you may hold dear, for instance:
- If you can beat your competitor’s response rate, you’re doing well
- A low response rate to a satisfaction survey is bad news
- Your response rate is completely in your control
- Your response rate is completely out of your control
- You can know how much of your response rate is within your control, and how much is not.
But as soon as you accept all these things, the calculation works for any survey in any business.